COVID-19 Update 08 /09 / 2020
We hope you are well and adapting to this temporary new way of life.
Unfortunately due to Covid-19, we once again have been required to pause treatments to follow the government protocol. We sincerely appreciate the kind and overwhelming support you have shown us since the lock-down began and will be forever thankful to our loving clients for their understanding and continued support as we work through this difficult time together. We trust will be back in the salon to take care of your skin and pamper you before you know it, but in the mean time BC has put together the ultimate DIY healing pamper packs for your skin, body & spirits. and our new online store makes it easy. What better way to spend your time in lock-down than looking after yourself and your loved ones as best you can. To see our great range of Iso pamper packs please visit the Iso Pamper page
When Restrictions Ease
Providing a hygienic and safe environment has always been our priority and due to some restrictions being in place we are implementing further measures to reduce any risk to our community.
We ask that you don’t bring friends, children or anyone along to your appointment.
- If you have any flu-like symptoms or have possibly been exposed to anyone with Coronavirus, we ask that you please do not attend the salon & reschedule to a later date.
- Once in the clinic, please sanitize your hands with the sanitizer provided at our reception and observe social distancing or any current government restrictions in place.
- We will be placing hand sanitizers as soon as you walk into the salon and in each treatment room for your use.
- We will continue to wipe down all bench tops, treatment beds, equipment and door handles with hospital-grade disinfecting wipes, as well as spraying furniture, high traffic areas and equipment with a disinfecting spray.
- We are allocating time between each appointment to take the proper measures to ensure a high level of sanitisation and disinfection of all equipment and treatment rooms between clients.
- We will continue to sanitise and disinfect all detachable equipment
- We will continue to change all towels between each client and also place a single-use disposable bed roll over each bed.
- The therapist will continue to wear face shields and gloves during treatment.
We will continue to use as much single-use and disposable equipment and product where possible.
The health and safety of our clients and staff at Beauty Collective Co. are of high importance.
We also ask that if you have recently travelled, you are feeling unwell or have a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms that you consider the importance of your appointment to help us protect the health of our clients and staff members.
You can stay aware of the latest information on the COVID-19 outbreak, through your national and local public health authority.
We thank you all for your patience and understanding at this challenging time.
Much Love Tayla & BC Team x
Beauty Collective Co.mmunication
Beauty Collective Co.mmunication is a monthly update sent to all BC clients with a focus on beauty both inside and out. It features the latest in beauty trends and monthly BC specials! Ensure you don’t miss out on any exclusive invitations or special offers by subscribing below.