USPA Thermal Treatment Oil – 125ml
USPA Thermal Treatment Oil 125ml – U000229
With warming Wintergreen, Menthol and Camphor Extracts, this is ideal pre and post physical activity to relieve tired muscles.
USPA Thermal Treatment Oil
Recommended for: Muscle injuries, aches and pains, Pre and post physical activity, Headaches and migraines, Arthritis pain
- Capsaicin extract (from Capsicum) temporarily depletes substance P, the neurotransmitter that signals pain. Provides a warming effect on the skin. Anti-inflammatory benefits on the muscles, arthritis and injuries to help reduce tension.
- Wheatgerm Oil - Rich in Vitamins A, B, D and E, antioxidants and fatty acids. Excellent hydrating, skin softening and healing benefits. Readily absorbs into the skin without leaving a greasy feel.
- Rose-hip Oil - Rich in fatty acids (omega 3, 6, 9) for regeneration of skin cells and repair of damaged tissues. High content of natural Vitamin A for regenerating damaged skin tissues. Contains antioxidants (beta-carotene and lycopene), which help protect and repair skin from premature ageing caused by modern living. Is one of the richest plant sources of natural Vitamin C to help with anti-ageing.
- Wintergreen, Menthol, Tangerine and Camphor Essential Oils- Cooling, anti-inflammatory and refreshing. Increases micro-circulation for the blood and lymphatic systems to detoxify. Useful to clean toxins from the muscles for pain relief.
- Alternate warming and cooling effect to soothe aches and pains
- Stimulate micro-circulation
- Skin softening oils nourish and soften skin
- Many find relief for migraines, fibromyalgia, itchiness, arthritis, bursitis, psoriasis
Apply directly to specific area for specialised use before or after physical activity. The cooling effects of essential oils increase micro-circulation; thus, the product will feel different when applied to different areas of the body depending on muscle content and skin condition. This product is intended to produce maximum benefit when used in the hands of a professional massage therapist.
Beauty Collective Co.mmunication
Beauty Collective Co.mmunication is a monthly update sent to all BC clients with a focus on beauty both inside and out. It features the latest in beauty trends and monthly BC specials! Ensure you don’t miss out on any exclusive invitations or special offers by subscribing below.